Arizona: Orthopedic Surgery Total Joint Reconstruction Practice
Cejka Search for Yavapai Regional Medical Center
| Granite Orthopaedics, PLLC and Yavapai Regional Medical Center offer a practice with these features: |
- Up to 80% total joint/reconstruction with a mature practice
- Substantial signing bonus
- Physician Assistants take first call for the practice and round daily
- Income potential above the 75th percentile
- Paid ER Call
- Partnership track for practice & optional surgery center partnership
Learn more at www.graniteortho.com and www.yrmc.org.
Prescott, bordered on the east and west by the Prescott National Forest in the Central Highlands of Arizona, offers an outstanding quality of life:
- Mild, 4-season climate with 300 days of sunshine
- Beautiful city with pristine Victorian homes settled on tree-lined streets
- Downtown plaza named as one of the Top Ten Public Spaces in the U.S.
- 3 scenic lakes for fishing, kayaking, boating and picnicking
- 450 miles of groomed hiking, biking & horseback riding trails
- Audubon Society designation as an Important Birding Area
- Year-round golf
- Great educational choices through Northern Arizona University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott College and Yavapai College
Neighboring Prescott Valley, one of the state's fastest growing cities, offers additional residential, educational and entertainment venues. See for yourself what the area offers at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYeWxol8Y4&feature=youtu.be and www.visit-prescott.com/
For more information, contact Michelle Kraft at 800-678-7858 x64457 or firstname.lastname@example.org. ID#152273BO.
Internal Number: DUS 152273 ORS
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc.