BC or BE Fellowship-Trained Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic
- Foot & Ankle
Our practice, located in Anchorage, AK, is seeking a fellowship-trained foot & ankle surgeon who is either board-certified or board eligible. Our practice is the ideal fit for a hard working, motivated, team-oriented orthopedist who understands that business and pleasure are not mutually exclusive.
As a member of our team, our will enjoy these and many other benefits:
- Well-established, privately owned practice with 13 doctors that is part of a 29-doctor group offering a broad range of orthopedic specialties and provides coverage for many prestigious schools, athletes, and organizations
- Quick establishment of a high-volume practice tailored to your specialty
- State-of-the-art facility, including a surgery center, physical and massage therapy, MRI, and digital X-ray
- Team environment with outstanding, highly respected, subspecialty-trained doctors who have strong relationships with referral sources and local hospitals as well as experienced, specialty-trained support staff
- Competitive salary, benefits, and partnership potential
For more information, please contract our Executive Director, Paige Cripe, at (907) 563-3145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Foot & Ankle Surgeon Jobs
- View more Foot & Ankle Jobs
- View more Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic Jobs